There are newer employer reviews for Kool Smiles

A joyful day full of children and teeth, and not to mention wonderful dentists!

Current Employee - Dental Assistant  in  Winchester, VA
Current Employee - Dental Assistant in Winchester, VA

I have been working at Kool Smiles full-time for less than a year

Pros

You get to help lots of children in the area, that would not otherwise be able to get dental care.

Cons

Balance is not done well in this office at all

step it up a notch!

81 Other Employee Reviews for Kool Smiles (View Most Recent)

Very rewarding, love my staff, love the children and my supervisor is great at letting me know how valued I am.

Current Employee - Office Manager  in  Monroe, LA
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Monroe, LA

I have been working at Kool Smiles

Pros

Working with the kids, the great fun positive staff, & the doctors that really love what they do. The entire staff is dedicated to making the visit to the dentist fun and providing quality care to our patients. I spend more time with this staff than with my own family and it really is a joy coming to work with them everyday!! If it is one thing that I can say about the staff I work with they are FUN, Caring and love KIDS!!!!

Cons

I do not like working Saturdays (9-2pm) I understand why we do it (so working parents do not have to miss work) but when you have children of your own envolved in activities on Saturdays it is hard on them and me to not be there. We rotate so it is not so bad.

Would like to be able to give hourly employees a raise 2x a year not just once a year. Would like to add "Goes above and beyond to make sure every patient has a great experience" to the review and make it worth 20% of the review total.

WOW!!! The Passion IS REAL!!!!

Current Employee - Office Manager  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Kool Smiles

Pros

Everyday I see the smile on a child's face. I never thought I would be this passionate about work again.

Cons

Wish Kools Smiles helped lower level management with some relocation expense. Tough at first but will be worth it.

There are newer employer reviews for Kool Smiles

Worked for Kool Smiles? Contribute to the Community!