Kool Smiles

www.mykoolsmiles.com
  www.mykoolsmiles.com
There are newer employer reviews for Kool Smiles

I am proud of our company, our dream and the service we provide to the communities we serve

Current Employee - Office Manager
Current Employee - Office Manager

I have been working at Kool Smiles full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have a career I can be proud of - And I am! Everyday I am able to help make a difference in our patient's lives. I love what I do and I'm happier at Kool Smiles than any other employer from my past. I look forward to being with the company for many years to come! Smile ON! Follow Your Dream!

Cons

If the kiddos are out of school, we work... this makes it difficult to spend time with our own families.

Keep in mind that the managers at the offices are managers... let them make decisions for themselves - don't micromanage them, especially around payroll hours. We need staff to be able to efficiently see the patients that need us.

87 Other Employee Reviews for Kool Smiles (View Most Recent)

Kool Smiles is a great place to work...

I have been working at Kool Smiles full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Kool Smiles is a great company full of integrity driven and compassionate leaders whose number one priority is to help children. The company is committed to providing quality dental care in a safe and courteous environment. I am blessed to be a part of such a compassionate group of people. When you walk out the door each night, you truly feel like you've made a difference in the lives of children.

Cons

I simply cannot think of one negative thing to say about the work environment at Kool Smiles.

I improve oral health everyday!

Current Employee - Doctor
    Current Employee - Doctor

I have been working at Kool Smiles full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I love that I get the oppurutiy to work for a company the really believes in educating patients and partents on how to best take care of their teeth! I worked in the public health domain and in private practice. I left private practice because I didn't feel like I was really serving people and changing lives they way I did when I worked in public health. Kool Smiles gave me that oppurtunity. I have a lot of the benefits of private practice in support and quality equipment and I still get to help those in need.

Cons

The only real con is that not every emplyoee gets what we are about, but that is changing and I am excited to see it!

we need to let our light shine from the inside out, everything else will fall into place!

There are newer employer reviews for Kool Smiles