Kool Smiles

www.mykoolsmiles.com

Work at a Company with a Purpose

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Pros

I've worked at various companies throughout the years, software, travel, training, technology, professional services, etc. Most of the time your company is in a business that is providing a product or service but that product or service is not assisting in helping improve the lives of others. However, if you work at Kool Smiles you know your Company is providing a service that helps communities throughout the US. The access to dental care in a lot of the communities that KS serves is minimal or non-existant for those that need it the most. I've seen the lives that this Company has touched and to be able to work with an organization like that is fulfilling.

Cons

Working here is not like working in an "ordinary" dental clinic. It can be difficult at times but the good things in life don't come easy. If you believe in the values of the Company, and believe you are serving the greater good, the pros outweigh the cons that you may have to encounter on a day to day basis.

Keep improving and expand, expand, expand.

Other reviews for Kool Smiles

Finally a company that does the right thing!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Marietta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Pros

If my job at Kool Smiles wasn't so rewarding, I would never be so motivated to work this hard. In the last year, this company has really listened to patients and employees and is making successful strides for constant improvement. I am thankful that I am part of company that does the right thing, even when no one is looking!

Cons

Morale has lacked in the past but now with the right leaders in place, I think the problem has turned around & will only improve. It is unfortunate a few bad people are trying to tarnish the Kool Smiles name recently but those people should beware - that is only going to make our family work harder to prove you wrong!

Please lose the last few in corporate management that don't have our great mission in their hearts, despite how enticing their resumes may seem. KS will go even further with those "leaders" left behind.

THE VALUE OF DOING IT RIGHT

Current Employee - Patient Coordinator  in  Salisbury, MD
    Current Employee - Patient Coordinator in Salisbury, MD

Pros

Everytime a patient walks in through the door it is amazing the response of the children when they see how everything is accomadate for them to feel comfortable. Working here for the past two years has been a wonderful experience for me.

Cons

The wait time a patient has, especially when we only have one hygenist and all schedule patient show up.

It is very important that we be more proactive at scheduling our patients, especially being able to explain to them insurance coverage. I consider if we can divide our call center per region or states, and then train our representative, so they can better understand how each insurance per states work, as patients state that no one at Koolsmiles know anything, because the information is not accurate, and differs.Our patients need to recieve the best customer services, starting at the call center and ending at each office.

There are newer employer reviews for Kool Smiles.

Worked for Kool Smiles? Contribute to the Community!