Kool Smiles
www.mykoolsmiles.com Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good people, bad support from corporate

Customer Relations Specialist (Former Employee)
Anderson, SC

ProsThe local offices were great. I enjoyed working with the dentists, office staff, and managers everyday. The work is really meaningful.

ConsCorporate was rarely helpful. They always pushed numbers, but wanted it to be about the patient experience. I was getting directives from across the country instead of the manager who was in my office. The call center is terrible.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive more power back to management. The call center needs to go, it makes customers mad all the time. I spent more time apologizing for the call center then I did anything else for the company.

Great Place for Helping Your Community

Community Relations Specialist (Current Employee)
    Lexington-Fayette, KY

I have been working at Kool Smiles full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great hours, good pay, fun work enviorment, nice fellow employees,… Cons: New company, constantly Chaninging. Sometimes you get use to a new way of doing something and all of the sudden… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Work at a Company with a Purpose

Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Kool Smiles full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I've worked at various companies throughout the years, software, travel, training, technology, professional services, etc. Most of the time your company is in a… Cons: Working here is not like working in an "ordinary" dental clinic. It can be difficult at times but the good things in life don't… Advice to Senior Management: Keep improving and expand, expand, expand. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kool Smiles.

Worked for Kool Smiles? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kool Smiles reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kool Smiles CEO Dr. Dale Mayfield & Dr. David Vieth . All reviews posted anonymously by Kool Smiles employees.