Korn/Ferry
www.kornferry.com Los Angeles, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Wonderful place to build a career

Director (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

ProsCompetitive salaries and benefits…strong management team...the advantages of working for a large company with the entrepreneurial feel of a small one.

ConsAs with any professional services firm, work/life balance can be challenging at times. Quality of technology infrastructure has at times been lacking but is improving.

Great team delivering great services

Senior Recruiter (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

I have been working at Korn/Ferry

Pros: The team is fantastic. Smart, hard working, and very team oriented. … Cons: Getting the job done right requires long hours with no additional incentive pay. … Advice to Senior Management: I would recommend that sr. management look at the long term effects of the existing compensation plans. Many excellent… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good, but as a human capital firm they could do a better job with how they treat their human capital

Associate (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I worked at Korn/Ferry

Pros: pedigree and exposure to some very sharp executives from many… Cons: it's a bit of an old boys network when you are trying to move up… Advice to Senior Management: take some time to recognize the value of the people below the Partners. They may not be revenue generators, but we… More
There are newer reviews on Korn/Ferry.

Worked for Korn/Ferry? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Korn/Ferry reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Korn/Ferry CEO Gary D. Burnison. All reviews posted anonymously by Korn/Ferry employees.