Nice Place to be

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Bangalore (India)
Current Employee - Senior Associate in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Korn Ferry full-time (More than a year)

Pros

very process oriented.... great learning experience... clearly top amongst it competetion in terms of people processes and business processes. Very tightly integrated leadership consulting flavour to the search business.

Cons

plagued by the organisation structure like the rest of the partnership firms

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great Intern Experience at Times, Lacked Projects at Others

Former Intern - Intern
    Former Intern - Intern

I worked at Korn Ferry as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Professional Executive Recruitment Firm that is quickly expanding into other fields and practices. Additionally it was great for the international job experience.

Cons

My personal intern experience sometimes lacked significant projects, 70% of the time however I would be working on something that I felt added value to the company.

Overall, a very positive experience.

I worked at Korn Ferry full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company, very professional, got to work with outstanding colleagues and clients across a large global organization. They set the bar very high, but the training and orientation I received as a new employee was absolutely top drawer. Seem to truly value effective and productive people. World class all the way.

Cons

Outdated legacy IT systems that really slowed things down. Focus on individual engagement sales inhibited offering more strategic services to clients that could embed K/F within a client's organization over a much longer period of time. Perhaps both of these "cons" have changed by now. Some passive-aggressive power dynamics in the office where I worked, but I imagine each office has it's own individual culture to some extent.

Advice to Management

You are the best at what you do - the challenge will be to continue to distinguish yourself even further from your peers and to keep increasing your lead over them. Don't rest on your laurels, complacency of any sort would be your enemy.