Korn/Ferry
www.kornferry.com Los Angeles, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

A sinking leader where it is not good to be in a crisis period.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe brand is famous and it really helps to do some business. Most of the employees have great background and it is really nice to work on projects. K/F had also a good ability to be innovative.

ConsIt is a companye where the management is weak. In a crisis period it causes lots of problem to adapt to the new situation. Unfortunately due to that the company had to laid-off drasticly, even more than most of its competitors.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to focus on a more mid-term strategy than reacting too quickly. Have a more defined strategic guideline between the different services, especially between Futurestep and Executive Search.

I enjoyed every minute I worked there.

Senior Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at Korn/Ferry

Pros: -Respect in the Industry -Compensation when you become a Client Partner or Sr. Client Partner -Interaction with… Cons: -Cliqueish -If you are not patronized by a strong Sr. Client Partner you career could go nowhere -Little opps outside of the search world -The industry is very… Advice to Senior Management: Work hard to base judgments off of merit Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A company that has treated me well.

Senior Associate (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Korn/Ferry full-time for more than a year

Pros: The people seem to care about each other and want… Cons: The type of work makes it so that you feel like you never really accomplish… Advice to Senior Management: Work to create more of an open-communication culture and work… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Korn/Ferry.

Worked for Korn/Ferry? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Korn/Ferry reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Korn/Ferry CEO Gary D. Burnison. All reviews posted anonymously by Korn/Ferry employees.