Sales Representative for kraft foods

Former Employee - Senior Sales Representative  in  Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Senior Sales Representative in Dallas, TX

I worked at Kraft Foods full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

geat products, easy sell, flexible

Cons

company focus seems to be filling poc quota. Had a joke of a dm-clueless, uninspiring and oppressive. Created enviorment of paranoia for her team-which did not help moral level of team. Also not a job for college educated- spend all your time sweating placing product on shelf.

Do your sales rep recruiting from little debbie parking lot- job is for truck drivers

Other Reviews for Kraft Foods

So far, Kraft has been a great place to work

Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst  in  Northfield, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Northfield, IL

I have been working at Kraft Foods full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have worked in several different areas of finance, which has provided a nice foundation to move forward in a finance career. The amount of vacation time that I receive is great. I also like the ability to work from home as needed.

Cons

Upcoming division into two companies has hindered the ability to move jobs as easily as before. I would like to post into a new position, but the ability to move right now is very limited. The insurance benefits are limited, but adequate.

Please try and stay better in touch with the needs of individual contributor level employees.

Really relaxed and a great learning experience

Former Employee - R&D Engineer  in  Whippany, NJ
    Former Employee - R&D Engineer in Whippany, NJ

I worked at Kraft Foods as an intern for less than a year

Pros

People are really friendly, willing to help as much as they can, you get exposure to a lot of different things going on within the compnay.

Cons

Some of the managers are really busy and not take enough time to talk to interns/coops assigned to them, usually takes a while to get results from labs, a gap between the contractors and full time employees

Close the gap between contractors and full time employees, get the managers and higher ups involved in the new hires.

There are newer employer reviews for Kraft Foods.

Worked for Kraft Foods? Contribute to the Community!