Kraft Foods

www.kraft.com
There are newer employer reviews for Kraft Foods

Good

Former Employee - Merchandiser in Louisville, KY
Former Employee - Merchandiser in Louisville, KY

I worked at Kraft Foods part-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good company to work for

Cons

Did not have any concerns

None

696 Other Employee Reviews for Kraft Foods (View Most Recent)

Good job if you like to work independently

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Medford, OR
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Medford, OR

I have been working at Kraft Foods full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedule, met with a lot of different personality types through out the territory. Company car with great benefits.

Cons

They own you management constantly micro managed and expected you to drop what you were doing and become available even on the weekends. If you don't they will respond with demeaning comments. They look at employees that are not bringing in sales, such as merchandisers, as "overtime leeches," (directly from my district managers mouth). No work life balance

Get more training or retire some of you have been at it too long and are just disgusting human beings.

Post split, it's morphing into a company focused on costs savings, not marketing/innovation

Current Employee - Brand Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Brand Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Kraft Foods full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great classic CPG experience that is well respected in the industry. Your early years help set a strong foundation of analytical/problems solving skills and getting things done by influencing a team of cross functional members many years senior to you.

Cons

The usual politics that come with a big company where who you know & who likes you sometimes supersedes the quality of your work. This can be frustrating as you spend time on non-value added things vs truly driving the business forward.
    Additionally, I feel this company is light on brand strategy & pure marketing talent. They claim to be getting better here but I don't see action items that follow that claim.

Do what you say....There's plenty of talk of increased investments in marketing, innovation & talent development to the analysts but I'm not seeing it in our strategic plans.

There are newer employer reviews for Kraft Foods