There are newer employer reviews for Kraft Foods

great company

Former Employee - Sales Representative  in  Miami, FL
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Miami, FL

I worked at Kraft Foods full-time for less than a year

Pros

good enviroment always work in your development

Cons

continuing training.all coworkers colaborate and enjoy

645 Other Employee Reviews for Kraft Foods (View Most Recent)

Retiree

Former Employee - Credit/Collections/Deductions  in  Wilkes-Barre, PA
    Former Employee - Credit/Collections/Deductions in Wilkes-Barre, PA

I worked at Kraft Foods full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I spent 25 years with this company. They have the greatest co-workers of any company out there. They took great care of their own. Anything needed to do your job better, faster easier was at your disposal. This was mostly during the Nabisco years. Benefits, compensation and work/life balance greatest in the area.

Cons

Then came Kraft. Extra perks were taken away little by little. Management was hesitating in their information. Stress was at an all time high. I feel fortunate I got out when I did.

It is hard to give Management any advice (Middle Management). Decisions are made for them at the top 2 years in advance. Besides the products it is the associates who represent the Company on a personal level. The ones who meet/speak with the customers on a daily basis. These are the people who should be respected. Take good care of them. The Company is a hallow shell with out them. That is where this Company is heading.

Good place to work overall

Current Employee - Associate Principal Scientist  in  Glenview, IL
    Current Employee - Associate Principal Scientist in Glenview, IL

I have been working at Kraft Foods full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good salary and benefits. Lots of opportunities for job shadowing and short-term assignments to "try out" a position without full commitment. Friendly work environment and open culture. Diverse.

Cons

Despite being a company value, employee development is not embraced or recognized by some senior leaders. A reduced work force from not back-filling open positions results in fewer people doing the same work.

Listen to your people, not just the managers. Since it is often "the little things" that set a company apart from its peers, reinstate some of the fun, less-expensive activities to boost morale. You'll get a lot of bang for your buck.

There are newer employer reviews for Kraft Foods

Worked for Kraft Foods? Contribute to the Community!