There are newer employer reviews for Kraft Foods

Kraft marketing

Current Employee - Marketing - Brand Management  in  Madison, WI
Current Employee - Marketing - Brand Management in Madison, WI

I have been working at Kraft Foods

Pros

Great Brands and some campuses have great people. e.g Madison. Good work life balance

Cons

Highly political. Colored people treated differently have seen non colored people despite average perfomance get opportunities but not so much for colored people.

Walk the walk and talk the talk

643 Other Employee Reviews for Kraft Foods (View Most Recent)

Kraft is a good place to work, but don't look to get promoted too quickly

Former Employee - Executive Assistant  in  Northfield, IL
    Former Employee - Executive Assistant in Northfield, IL

I worked at Kraft Foods

Pros

Kraft truly understood work, life balance. The offices were very nice. Great cafeteria, benefits, the exterior of the company was very nice, fitness center and company store were great. I thought their processes were awesome. Things were done with great order.

Cons

If you are looking to be promoted, good luck. Many of the coordinators and Sr. Buyers were locked into their role. You will get an internal interview but you will be locked into your current position.

Seems as if management is too busy in meetings and not paying attention to the employees that are at a grade level of 3-11. Please look into minorities being promoted. I am a minority and 5 of my former co-workers were locked into the same role. Some for over 5 years. I would have loved to continue my employment with Kraft but I felt locked into my role. Management was professional and I enjoyed working for some of the people in my group. I liked upper management as well.

Review

Former Employee - Coordinator  in  Northfield, IL
    Former Employee - Coordinator in Northfield, IL

I worked at Kraft Foods

Pros

CPG company with excellent consumer reputation. Excellent comp and benefits structure. Overall supportive management. Team work environment.

Cons

As a large company it is difficult to get to know others in potential areas of career interest. Last several years have had a string of re-structuring efforts.

There are so many people at a variety of levels that are able to offer excellent suggestions to help make the company stronger. Having a rewards program for employees suggestions for better performance would be a great idea.

There are newer employer reviews for Kraft Foods

Worked for Kraft Foods? Contribute to the Community!