Kraft Foods

www.kraft.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Kraft Foods

Kraft Foods: Quality, Integrity, Value Added for both customers and employees.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

I have been working at Kraft Foods

Pros

Quality National Brand products that you can be proud to sell. Leading Brands in Retail. The Company has a genuine care for its people.

Cons

Being nimble is sometimes at a premium based on the size of the organization. Ability to make decisions at a local level has diminished in recent years.

Empower your people and, in turn, hold them accountable to performance.

702 Other Employee Reviews for Kraft Foods (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

Current Employee - Project Engineer in Champaign, IL
    Current Employee - Project Engineer in Champaign, IL

I have been working at Kraft Foods

Pros

It is a very friendly,positive work enviornment. Co-workers are intelligent and willing to help out. There are 3 cafeterias on-site and provide very good food at a reasonable price. Also if you like the smell of cheese or salad dressing this is the place for you. There are so many positions that moving upward is not a hard task to accomplish (if you put in the time and effort).

Cons

You have to wear a uniform (becuase engineering jobs are located on-site at the manufacturing facilities). While moving up the ladder is not hard, you have to be flexable and be willing to take a job on off hours (2nd or 3rd shift... so not 9-5) or be willing to change locations. There is much more upward mobility if you want to move around alot, but for me I would rather find a stable place to live.

n/a

Kraft Foods is not great place to work but it certainly could be a lot worse.

Former Employee - Senior Systems Project Leader in East Hanover, NJ
    Former Employee - Senior Systems Project Leader in East Hanover, NJ

I worked at Kraft Foods

Pros

Compensation and benefits seem to be on par with other companies and on a personal level I was treated with a tremendous amount of respect by our management team.

Cons

There was little room for growth and not many opportunities to expand technical experience which you may expect at a food company. Once an employee gets "locked" into a role it's difficult to move out.

There are always going to be 9 to 5'ers that go to work simply to pay their bills. However, there are many people that truly care about the company they work for, take pride in the work they do, and always strive for the best results possible. Take care of these people.

There are newer employer reviews for Kraft Foods