KraftMaid Cabinetry
www.kraftmaid.com Middlefield, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

A good salary but you work for it

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Middlefield, OH

I worked at KraftMaid Cabinetry

ProsA great salary and good benefits. Sales reps are given a lot of freedom to manage their territory as they see fit. You hardly ever see your manager. Lower level management is easy to deal with or at least mine was.

ConsCommunication is very lacking. If you are part of the "MASCO Retail Cabinet Group" on the homecenter side expect to work a lot of hours. You can expect Home Depot employees to call you at 11 at night and 6 in the morning. You WILL take care of their customer complaint or you will regret it. You will work some weekends and evenings, more then you expect or they tell you. You may drive for hours between your daily visits if you are in a rural area. You are very disposable and upper management doesn't try and make you feel any different.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter communication!!! I felt as if upper management was very out of touch with the people in the field. Maybe they should get back out there and see what is going on. I also felt like I didn't matter to the company and of course I guess I didn't as I was laid off when times started to get a little rough.

Kraftmaid Cabinetry Conquering the World, Crushing it's Employees

Production Supervisor (Current Employee)
Orwell, OH

I have been working at KraftMaid Cabinetry

Pros: Kraftmaid Cabinetry offers a variety of training courses in order to 'build' better supervisors and/or managers. Kraftmaid is also… Cons: The Kraftmaid Cabinetry senior management team is more often than not slow to communicate important issues/policies. Middle managment is often… Advice to Senior Management: Senior management needs to seriously correct the information gap between themselves and middle management to help ease the transition into new policies.… More

Crazy dictatorship.. Managers and supervisors are so scared of losing their jobs, they're just a bunch of yes men.

I have been working at KraftMaid Cabinetry full-time

Pros: Decent pay cheap and good benefits Cons: Company is in financial crisis Micro-managing Leadership No Job Security Location is in the middle of no-where No upward mobility No… Advice to Senior Management: Sell! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on KraftMaid Cabinetry.

Worked for KraftMaid Cabinetry? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KraftMaid Cabinetry reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for KraftMaid Cabinetry CEO Timothy Wadhams. All reviews posted anonymously by KraftMaid Cabinetry employees.