too long

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burnsville, MN
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burnsville, MN

Pros

flexibility, nice office, location is good

Cons

management is horrible, employees that do not have experience or do their current job well but are well-liked get promoted, employee morale is horrible, 401k plan no longer exists, medical benefits are very expensive therefore you have to select a high deductible plan, they hire people with little to no experience so that they can pay them poorly.

Advice to Management

Management needs to take some type of training and/or education in knowing how to deal with employees. Be proactive rather than reactive. Take ideas or suggestions as a positive rather than get defensive.

Other Employee Reviews for Kraus-Anderson

Great place to work. "Family" atmostphere.

Pros

Good work/life balance, management seems to care about employees, good 401(k) and benefits, salary is competitive, and there are opportunities for personal/professional development . Company values align with my own personal values, which for me is huge. If you are considering a a career in construction, I would definitely recommend working here. It definitely has a "family" feel in that coworkers and managers have each other backs.

Cons

No company is 100% perfect, but I don't have many complaints about my job or this organization. KA is doing a lot of things right.

Advice to Management

Thank you for taking the time to invest in and care about your employees. It makes all the difference. I look forward to seeing KA grow into one of the top construction firms in the nation in the coming years.