Krispy Kreme
www.krispykreme.com Winston-Salem, NC 1000 to 5000 Employees

Impossible to not love the job, selling delicious hot doughnuts to happy customers.

Orlando, FL

I have been working at Krispy Kreme full-time for more than 10 years

ProsCustomers are happy to come into the store 90% of the time. The support team from Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation is awesome. They provide great training materials and are available by phone or email for just about anything. The company promotes from within as much as possible and reward good employees with salary raises and praise.

ConsThe 10% of not so happy customers can be a drag but luckily it isn't often. It's no fun to smile when a customer is griping about something but it can be fun to try to change their attitude through friendliness and accomdation. I also don't like smelling like a doughnut when I leave -- but there are worse things to smell like! :)

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue selling those amazing hot glazed doughnuts and support your employees!

It's been real.

Shift Lead (Current Employee)
Tampa, FL

I have been working at Krispy Kreme full-time for more than a year

Pros: $10 an hour for a shift lead is pretty impressive, to me. Interview was easy, just be personable and pass the drug test. Everyone I… Cons: I hate khakis and white polos. So. Much. And the coffee stains our shirts so easily. So that's a bummer. The first store I worked at… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Analyst

Winston-Salem, NC

I have been working at Krispy Kreme full-time for more than a year

Pros: Benefits are great; Medical, Dental & vision; Flex, vacation, community… Cons: Responsibilities of Job Title vs Pay Scale Advice to Senior Management: Promote from within; Advancement of employees within the organization; Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Krispy Kreme.

Worked for Krispy Kreme? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Krispy Kreme reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Krispy Kreme CEO Jim Morgan. All reviews posted anonymously by Krispy Kreme employees.