There are newer employer reviews for Krispy Kreme

Great place to start out, bad place to stay!

Current Employee - Team Member in Grapevine, TX
Current Employee - Team Member in Grapevine, TX

I have been working at Krispy Kreme part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good environment, free doughnuts, customer service experience

Cons

Management can be bad at organized, hours are messed up

Advice to Management

Work on being organized at the stores, better management of hours.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. From decent to horrible. Run away while you can.

Former Employee - Wholesale
    Former Employee - Wholesale

I worked at Krispy Kreme full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Free doughnuts, weekly pay, decent benefits for full-time employees, meeting great clients on routes.

Cons

NO work-life balance for wholesale division (route sales), change in pay structure = FAR less pay with the same amount of effort, upper management arbitrarily decides to throw corporate merchandising guidelines out of the window at the drop of a hat, no room for advancement, on-premise management relies on fear tactics and negative reinforcement rather than praise and positive reinforcement.

Advice to Management

Realize that your employees are humans and not robots. Wholesale works through inclement weather much of the time and no rain jackets/hooded jackets are available through uniform ordering. One pair of shoes purchased per year isn't enough; wholesale employees wear them out MUCH faster than that. Do NOT state that a change in pay structure won't have an adverse change to pay rates, when all employees in the division noticed a marked decrease in weekly pay. Additionally, the corporate merchandising guidelines are released for a reason; upper management (Regional VPs) shouldn't be allowed to change product placement strategy on a whim.

2. AMAZING ! Im in highschool and I work at the Stockton,Ca March Ln location, great job, great vibes, great managers ✔✔✔

Current Employee - Retail Specialist in Stockton, CA
    Current Employee - Retail Specialist in Stockton, CA

I have been working at Krispy Kreme part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

.Loyal customers .Making/Decorating doughtnuts .Hot Light retail rush .Stacking Shelves OMG I can go on & on

Cons

When you first begin the drinks will be the hardest to master. I'll give you 2 weeks max and then you'll be making drinks like a champion !

Advice to Management

Our managers, upper and lower class are all extremely well trained with amazing personalities. If we ever need help in production or retail they are always there to lend a hand and also give some advise as to what we should do if the situation was ever to occur again ツ