Krispy Kreme

www.krispykreme.com
  www.krispykreme.com
There are newer employer reviews for Krispy Kreme

Relieved to be a former employee.

Former Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Winston-Salem, NC
Former Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Winston-Salem, NC

I worked at Krispy Kreme

Pros

Having a paycheck in this deep recession we're in.

Cons

No career growth, unprofessional director(s)

Establish an employee system wherein departmental issues can be resolved in a timely manner. Currently, rules are not being inforced and employee morale is suffering as a result. Only a couple departments promote internally, finance isn't one of them.

95 Other Employee Reviews for Krispy Kreme (View Most Recent)

Krispy Kreme - HSRG review

Former Employee - Manager in Lubbock, TX
    Former Employee - Manager in Lubbock, TX

I worked at Krispy Kreme

Pros

You get to eat all the doughnuts you want. The hours are not too terrible for a restaurant. For being in the food service industry it is a relatively easy place to work.

Cons

When things break it is a pain in the a$$. There is no established training procedures for new employees or if there are they are disregarded completely/not made available to management which can make new employees feel a little overwhelmed at first.

Well for our franchise store the in store leadership was great. I feel that the corporate leadership could have used a little more direction in the things they were trying to achieve through our store.

Doughnuts

Former Employee - Front End Retail in Mishawaka, IN
    Former Employee - Front End Retail in Mishawaka, IN

I worked at Krispy Kreme

Pros

Entertaining clientelle. The people that come through during the late evening or late night hours are pretty diverse and always keep it interesting.

Cons

Tidiness is not really an option there. Once the place has been open all day, doughnut bits are everywhere, and cleanup is a bit of a chore. Grease gets on EVERYTHING and EVERYONE.

Keep doing what you're doing when it comes to handling HR, but some of the store managers should complete a personality profile before signing on.

There are newer employer reviews for Krispy Kreme