Kroger
3.0 of 5 1,362 reviews
www.kroger.com Cincinnati, OH 5000+ Employees

My experience overall has been a very good one. They held a position for me for almost two months.

Macon, GA

ProsIts a nice place to work because after 90 days you qualify for benefits even if you are part time. They are very flexible. They work around your schedule. They are union.

ConsI've only been there for about a month, but I still only get about 12 hours a week. They weren't kidding when they said all they could promise is 12 hours!

not good

Grocery Stocker (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

I have been working at Kroger part-time for less than a year

Pros: You only have to work there 10 months before you… Cons: They don't treat you well Advice to Senior Management: Go back to school No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good company to work for

Houston, TX

I have been working at Kroger

Pros: Good management that promoted within. Pay way good with good… Cons: Company provided equipment was not that good. always breaking Advice to Senior Management: Upgrade equipment No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kroger.

Worked for Kroger? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kroger reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kroger CEO Rodney McMullen. All reviews posted anonymously by Kroger employees.