Kroger
3.0 of 5 1,364 reviews
www.kroger.com Cincinnati, OH 5000+ Employees

Nothing is ever good enough.

Courtesy Clerk (Current Employee)
Jasper, GA

ProsNice co-workers. If you finish your job (night shift) you can go home anytime you please. You can talk or listen to your MP3 player as long as you finish your work in time.

ConsThe pay is poor if you're not a manager. Don't expect to hear any compliments about your work. Complaining is the main problem I have with this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn how to hire people when they are needed. Be nicer to your employees. Learn how to work a schedule.

Great place to work for first time job seekers

Bagger (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I worked at Kroger part-time for more than a year

Pros: * Always in need of baggers * Senior citizen Wednesdays discounts * Paper or plastic… Cons: * Always in need of baggers * Senior citizen Wednesdays discounts slow down the lanes and don't tip as… Advice to Senior Management: Allow employees to explore upward-moving options such as becoming a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

smh this was my first job

Courtesy Clerk (Current Employee)
    Powder Springs, Cobb, GA

I have been working at Kroger part-time for more than a year

Pros: 10% discount on food and 20% around holidays Cons: doing everybodys job and pushing carts in any weather Advice to Senior Management: get rid of position More
There are newer reviews on Kroger.

Worked for Kroger? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kroger reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kroger CEO Rodney McMullen. All reviews posted anonymously by Kroger employees.