Kroger
www.kroger.com Cincinnati, OH 5000+ Employees

Not bad

Cashier (Current Employee)
Cumming, GA

I have been working at Kroger full-time for more than a year

ProsPlenty of hours, work environment is positive and schedules are flexible. My experience with management has been positive, everyone is kind and friendly. Training is adequate.

ConsLow starting pay even with experience. Flexible schedules mean irregular hours. Work at night until close one day, open up the next. Goes with the territory, though.

Advice to Senior ManagementI don't have much advice. Kroger is run well and the management, at least at my Kroger, does a decent job at it.

Good company to work for in the beginning, now? Not so much

Department Manager (Former Employee)
Kansas City, MO

I worked at Kroger full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Ability to change departments or move up - as long… Cons: If, for whatever reason, they don't like you - you won't… Advice to Senior Management: Be fair for everyone, not just the pets. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Pretty satisfied

Dairy Clerk (Current Employee)
Saint Marys, OH

I have been working at Kroger full-time for less than a year

Pros: Employee discount, good managers (at my store), good co-workers, ability… Cons: Key retailing, not enough manpower, getting called up to the… Advice to Senior Management: Ditch the key retailing, better salaries Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Kroger.

Worked for Kroger? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kroger reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kroger CEO David B. Dillon. All reviews posted anonymously by Kroger employees.