Kroger

www.kroger.com

I've enjoyed my 6 years experience with Kroger. I've been able to grow as an individual and make connections.

Florist (Current Employee) Carrollton, GA

ProsKroger will work with you no matter your situation, especially if you are in college. They will allow you to leave and come back as needed, and they will hire you as priority before hiring brand new employees. The Kroger company gives you an opportunity to grow and expand your communications as an individual. With my experience I was able to find my passion with the floral department, and I love going to work. Kroger is a wonderful company to work with.

ConsThe only possible downside to working for Kroger would be your coworkers. This is not at every store, or even in every department, but with my experience there are some people who will not do their job to their full potential. I have really only witnessed this with the front end of the store and with the younger employees. Some of them do not understand that they are part of a team and if they do not follow through with their job the other employees and, most importantly, the customers will not be happy.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice to management would be to have a more in depth hiring process. To really question the potential new employees on their work ethic, especially the younger employees.

Good part-time job

Fuel Center Clerk (Current Employee) Douglasville, GA

I have been working at Kroger part-time

Pros: They are very flexible with schedules so it's really easy to work around school and to get days off. After a… Cons: Instead of giving employees more hours, they keep hiring more people so hours… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Family oriented environment..work eventually gets tedious and boring

Floral Clerk (Former Employee) Bloomfield Hills, MI

I worked at Kroger part-time for more than a year

Pros: decent pay for a teen/young adult looking for a job pay increase… Cons: have to wait a year for benefits or vacation time… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Kroger.

Worked for Kroger? Contribute to the Community!