Kroger
3.0 of 5 1,357 reviews
www.kroger.com Cincinnati, OH 5000+ Employees

The experience has provided growth, satisfaction and financial stability.

Manager (Current Employee)

ProsGreat communication. Engaged senior management. Variety of positions available throughout company allowing for relocation and continued career growth. Loyal employees.

ConsLoyal employees over the years might end up making less than new hires in some positions due to higher starting salaries in the marketplace. Workload can be excessive in some positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementAsk senior managers what they really need to effectively staff the departments and ultimately provide the best service and solutions within the company and to the customers.

Kroger has been a great place to work.

Office Clerk (Current Employee)

I have been working at Kroger

Pros: All of my co-workers are like family. Its a lot… Cons: Some of the rude customers that I have to deal with while at customer service.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A great place to start!

Co Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Kroger

Pros: There is so much room for opportunity and growth. There are so many career choices to switch to… Cons: The pay was not to my expectations. It's retail, so you are expected to work… Advice to Senior Management: Advice to management is try to be sensitive to the needs of your… More
There are newer reviews on Kroger.

Worked for Kroger? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kroger reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kroger CEO Rodney McMullen. All reviews posted anonymously by Kroger employees.