Kroger
3.0 of 5 1,207 reviews
www.kroger.com Cincinnati, OH 5000+ Employees

The experience has provided growth, satisfaction and financial stability.

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Kroger

ProsGreat communication. Engaged senior management. Variety of positions available throughout company allowing for relocation and continued career growth. Loyal employees.

ConsLoyal employees over the years might end up making less than new hires in some positions due to higher starting salaries in the marketplace. Workload can be excessive in some positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementAsk senior managers what they really need to effectively staff the departments and ultimately provide the best service and solutions within the company and to the customers.

Kroger has been a great place to work.

Office Clerk (Current Employee)

I have been working at Kroger

Pros: All of my co-workers are like family. Its a lot… Cons: Some of the rude customers that I have to deal with while at customer service.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Overall it is not a bad place to work. Decent pay and support.

Night Grocery Clerk (Current Employee)

I have been working at Kroger

Pros: Unionized workplace Will work on scheduling for school . ( And help… Cons: Management seems to be lacking on common sense. ( At least the last few they have sent… Advice to Senior Management: Take more time in training. There is no need to rush straight though and not absorb the knowledge… More

There are newer reviews on Kroger.

Worked for Kroger? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kroger reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kroger CEO David B. Dillon. All reviews posted anonymously by Kroger employees.