My level of satisfaction with the company has declined over the past several years.

I have been working at Kroll

Pros

Current acquistion of the company has led to improvements in technology
Wealth of knowledge available from colleagues
Work Life Balance favorable

Cons

Compensation needs to be more competitive
Who you know and not what you know tends to yield you a promotion

Learn to listen to the employees that have been there longer than you and take their suggestions to heart; they are actually front line to the clients.

Other Reviews for Kroll

Kroll

Former Employee - Case Manager
    Former Employee - Case Manager

I worked at Kroll

Pros

Interesting and varied cases involving international work and the possibility of traveling. Could also be intellectually stimulating and challenging given the right circumstances

Cons

Desperately political. The whole experience was marred by infighting and backstabbing and lack of communication between departments, colleagues and other offices. No clarity on pay scales. Unfair rewards.

Clearer communications and strategy. Remove the profit centers which are divisive and encourage infighting and secrecy. Don't hire people who think they are spies.

Great Experience

Former Employee - Senior Associate
    Former Employee - Senior Associate

I worked at Kroll

Pros

Challenging work in a professional workplace environment. Lots of exposure to different industries and job roles including business consulting and research.

Cons

Many times there was a communications gap between staffing personnel, managers and myself such that I was not assigned to a project and was just sitting around.

Keep up the great job. Kroll is a really great place to work. Take some time to get a feel for what the lower level staff are doing.

There are newer employer reviews for Kroll.

Worked for Kroll? Contribute to the Community!