Kryptiq
www.kryptiq.com Hillsboro, OR 50 to 149 Employees

Solid post-startup tech company

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Portland, OR

I have been working at Kryptiq

ProsKryptiq has great medical benefits. The work environment is very flexible, relaxed work environment. There isn't a lot of bureaucracy. The focus is on assembling small teams to accomplish short term goals.

ConsHaving the business priorities change rapidly can be stressful. Sometime long-term goals are sidelined for short term gains. Due to the relatively small size of the company, there isn't an over-abundance of career paths to take within the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementKryptiq's senior management is comprised of a very strong group of industry veterans. The CFO recently name Oregon's CFO of the year. Several came from the top ranks of Intel. My advice would be to keep up the good work, and to stay focused on executing the company's goal of transporting the nation's medical data.

Best company I have ever worked for....but tough!

I have been working at Kryptiq

Pros: Group smart. No politics. Customers are the highest priority. Nimble. A very… Cons: Intensity can sometimes wear on you. Advice to Senior Management: Keep faithful to your cause of improving healthcare! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Hillsboro, OR

I worked at Kryptiq full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great vision on products. They were ahead of the curve on the needs of… Cons: Sometimes the vision is clouded by other shiny things. It is a very flat… Advice to Senior Management: More regular reviews that result in pay increases or improved… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Kryptiq.

Worked for Kryptiq? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kryptiq reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kryptiq CEO Luis Machuca. All reviews posted anonymously by Kryptiq employees.