Kryptiq

Solid post-startup tech company

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Portland, OR
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Portland, OR

I have been working at Kryptiq

Pros

Kryptiq has great medical benefits. The work environment is very flexible, relaxed work environment. There isn't a lot of bureaucracy. The focus is on assembling small teams to accomplish short term goals.

Cons

Having the business priorities change rapidly can be stressful. Sometime long-term goals are sidelined for short term gains. Due to the relatively small size of the company, there isn't an over-abundance of career paths to take within the company.

Kryptiq's senior management is comprised of a very strong group of industry veterans. The CFO recently name Oregon's CFO of the year. Several came from the top ranks of Intel. My advice would be to keep up the good work, and to stay focused on executing the company's goal of transporting the nation's medical data.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Kryptiq (View Most Recent)

Best company I have ever worked for....but tough!

I have been working at Kryptiq

Pros

Group smart. No politics. Customers are the highest priority. Nimble. A very high degree of honesty among peers. Tough and obsessive problem solving culture.

Cons

Intensity can sometimes wear on you.

Keep faithful to your cause of improving healthcare!

Kryptiq is a great company to work for.

Current Employee - Customer Support L1 in Hillsboro, OR
    Current Employee - Customer Support L1 in Hillsboro, OR

I have been working at Kryptiq as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

One of the best cultures I have witnessed. Everyone has a good attitude and willing to help no matter what the problem is. The management has an open door policy. This is a company that will go above and beyond to help you achieve your goals. Supervisors at Kryptiq recognize the extra effort and hardworking employees are appreciated.

Cons

I can't think of anything negative to report. It is difficult to remember the cons when you work among amazing people.

I think it would be a good investment to have electric car charging stations in the parking lot. Even if it requires a membership of some sort, it will make it even more convenient to work for this company.

There are newer employer reviews for Kryptiq