There are newer employer reviews for Kulicke and Soffa

Dirty Politic

I have been working at Kulicke and Soffa

Pros

This is not a company you are hopping for. The top management are playing dirty game. The best of their game is silent and scapegoat the employee. Furthermore, the CFO is good for nothing. A lot of hidden things which they hide from external auditor. If you are not working there, you wont knonw.

Cons

This is a company where whole team will leave at the same time and retrenchemnt almost every year. We dont even know that day is our last day and they treat us like criminal. Furthermore, you receive none or very little compensation after they are treating you badly.

You should fix internal problem first before you decided to grow the company. Credibility and reputation is important when we are talking about business. Unless you approve the company to overstate the profit by massaging the data which is not right and it is just creating an illusion to the market. Without the support from skillful and loyal employees, company can not go far too. We need two hands to clap. Appreciation and respect is important.

32 Other Employee Reviews for Kulicke and Soffa (View Most Recent)

A good temporary job

Current Employee - Contract Technician  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Current Employee - Contract Technician in Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Kulicke and Soffa as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Very friendly environment
    No one to boss you around and find your mistakes, rather helps you tackle daily work issues and provide a good learning environment.

Cons

Worry of getting retrenched when the business is down .
    The salary scale varies for intakes from different agencies , which creates divide as some get payed lower for doing the same job while others get to benefit more for their time spent in the company.

Senior Engineer

Former Employee - Senior Engineer  in  Suzhou, Gansu (China)
    Former Employee - Senior Engineer in Suzhou, Gansu (China)

I worked at Kulicke and Soffa full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good technology and with very nice culture.

Cons

Bad management, tolerence to low performance manager.

Don't go cost reduction too much

There are newer employer reviews for Kulicke and Soffa

Worked for Kulicke and Soffa? Contribute to the Community!