Kulicke and Soffa
www.kns.com Fort Washington, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good pay, Good people, but bad hiring practice due to cyclical nature of its business.

Contract Technician (Current Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Kulicke and Soffa as a contractor for less than a year

ProsWhen production is high, there is a lot of work and OT hours and pay is good. 3rd Shift is especially good, with plenty of allowance, friendly staff and relaxed working environment. Recommended to work for OT and some fast income within 6 months.

ConsDay shift earns considerably lesser. If you are not a permanent staff, the cyclical nature of this company will render you jobless by the 4th quarter.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaybe there can be some improvements to be made about the hiring practice. I'm sure workers do not mind lower wages when there is low production rate.

Kuala Lumpur is History ( Retrenchment )

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I worked at Kulicke and Soffa full-time for more than a year

Pros: high empowerment to all levels Cons: business module/strategy = less human Advice to Senior Management: value manpower No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

such a good working time

Assistant Engineer (Current Employee)
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I have been working at Kulicke and Soffa full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: good benefit and career enhancement Cons: no comment to downside my company. the best employer. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Kulicke and Soffa.

Worked for Kulicke and Soffa? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kulicke and Soffa reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kulicke and Soffa CEO Bruno Guilmart. All reviews posted anonymously by Kulicke and Soffa employees.