Kwik Trip

There are newer employer reviews for Kwik Trip

15 year current co-worker

Current Employee - Support Center Leader in La Crosse, WI
Current Employee - Support Center Leader in La Crosse, WI

I have been working at Kwik Trip full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Kwik Trip has won many awards for as a great place to work -- and that it is! It is truly a place that lives by it's mission -- to treat others the way you would like to be treated and to make a difference in someone's life.

The leadership, stability of the company and future for this organization is very bright. There are many reasons why turn-over is so low -- it really is a great palce to work.

Cons

I have no "cons" to share.

114 Other Employee Reviews for Kwik Trip (View Most Recent)

Great company to work for with competitive pay at any stage in life.

Current Employee - Team Member in La Crosse, WI
    Current Employee - Team Member in La Crosse, WI

I have been working at Kwik Trip part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Competitive starting pay! I began making $8.75 an hour at the store level plus received premium pay of $1.50 an hour for working the overnight shift. I was given a $.25 raise after 3 months. $10.50 is a lot for a college student! Flexible schedule and great bosses make for an enjoyable workplace. The company is growing every year which benefits its employees because of a generous profit-sharing program. Great company values and mission statement.

Cons

As with any customer service job, you sometimes will interact with unpleasant customers.

Great company to work

Current Employee - Assistant Leader in La Crosse, WI
    Current Employee - Assistant Leader in La Crosse, WI

I have been working at Kwik Trip full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great people and mission statement. Pay and benefits are very competitive. Very aggressive growing company with vision of growth in the future.

Cons

Under qualified Store Leaders make the worker experience and the Kwik Trip experience bad for co- workers and guest

Great time to hire qualified leaders and continue to grow the company according to the mission statement.

There are newer employer reviews for Kwik Trip