Kwik Trip
www.kwiktrip.com La Crosse, WI 5000+ Employees

Good for a short time

Retail Co-Worker (Former Employee)
La Crosse, WI

ProsThe profit sharing part of this company is excellent and generally those in the market management positions are kind and helpful.

ConsWorking in a store isn't terrible all the time, but the company is incapable of filtering out negative people that bring the whole store down and make a person dread going to work. If they had better ability to filter the negativity, it would be a lot better. As far as room for advancement, don't count on it. If you are hired in one position the best you can hope for is being promoted to maybe one position hire than that. Promote from within doesn't exist here.

Advice to Senior ManagementUtilize the talent within the company and filter out the negative people that make daily life hard.

My Experience at Kwik Trip

Retail Co-Worker (Current Employee)
    New Holstein, WI

I have been working at Kwik Trip part-time for less than a year

Pros: The pay was good for the work I did Cons: Employees need proper training and support. I was training new people after only working for a total of 5… Advice to Senior Management: I was told that I was being hired for full time, but was only given part time hours.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It's OK

I have been working at Kwik Trip part-time

Pros: I guess you could say the work was just a… Cons: Pretty boring, you won't make a career out of it… More
There are newer reviews on Kwik Trip.

Worked for Kwik Trip? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kwik Trip reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kwik Trip CEO Don Zietlow. All reviews posted anonymously by Kwik Trip employees.