There are newer employer reviews for Kyocera Mita America

A company that has most of the tools available, but still does not know how to effectively use the tools. Good products.

Pros

I found the company benefits were competitive. Personal Time Off (PTO) time accumulation is good. Support from the administrative personnel was always helpful (HR, Credit).

Cons

No consideration for the state of a territory when an employee is hired. Growth is not considered as acceptable performance, only selling above the quota assigned. Senior managemnet seemed to be "running scared" and their actions supported this theory.

Advice to Management

Get into the field and experience for yourselves what the new business environment looks like. It may help you create programs and incentives for achieving your numbers.

Other Employee Reviews for Kyocera Mita America

1. Area Sales Manager

Former Employee - Area Sales Manager Area Sales Representative in Rockford, MI
    Former Employee - Area Sales Manager Area Sales Representative in Rockford, MI

I worked at Kyocera Mita America (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great company to work for and offered competitive income package as well as great benefits package. They promote from within and offered a great work environment.

Cons

In my position extensive travel was required and the expectations of business growth were very aggressive but achievable. I enjoyed my time at Kyocera and would recommend it to anyone seeking a good company to work for.

Advice to Management

None

2. Great Opportunities

I have been working at Kyocera Mita America full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great health benefits and 401K. Stable Company. Opportunities for growth.

Cons

Some computer systems and operations are outdated.