L-3 Communications
www.l-3com.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

L-3 Communications review for southern California division.

Operations Manager (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

ProsThe company is growing and doing very well in the current economy. While L-3 is a very large corporation, many of the divisions still have a small company feel. The corporation invests in its research and development.

ConsSalaries for low to mid level employees are not very competitive for southern California. The tuition reimbursement policy is not as beneficial as other companies in the area.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove the tuition reimbursement policy and invest more in good employees.

Grateful employee

Production (Current Employee)
    Lexington, KY

I have been working at L-3 Communications

Pros: I think that some of the best aspects are our flexible schedules, benefits, supporting our troops, pay, people we work with, and the job that… Cons: The red tape and go round between different departments are some of the worst aspects of working for L-3. My understanding is that most… Advice to Senior Management: Cut the red tape! Tell everyone to quit complaining… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work. But day to day satisfaction depends on your government customer

Associate (Former Employee)
    Washington, DC

I worked at L-3 Communications

Pros: Pay, big company, good stock value, Diverse customer base… Cons: Bickering between subsidiary management & the L-3 management team does not help get the job done. Drive people hard and they will perform. … Advice to Senior Management: Drive people hard and they will perform. But instituting… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on L-3 Communications.

Worked for L-3 Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L-3 Communications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for L-3 Communications CEO Michael T. Strianese. All reviews posted anonymously by L-3 Communications employees.