L-3 Communications

www.l-3com.com

Trained for Success

Display Engineer Intern (Former Employee) Arlington, TX

ProsManagement was great! senior level management took interest in me (a lowly intern) and made sure that I had the resources and the contacts to succeed at my job. My immediate management trained me well and worked with me not just around me.

There is a wide ranged of people working there and the environment there is one of cooperation so that the engineers work with the mechanics, HR, management, and sales to make the best project without much fuss over rank.

Project focused with enough flexibility to listen to new ideas

ConsDue to being a Defense contract employee, your time is strictly monitored and categorized.

Employees defining goals and deadlines of projects were not always the employees with the best understanding of the project and would require unrealistic or unnecessary benchmarks.

Great culture to work in with great benefits.

Intern (Former Employee) Waco, TX

I worked at L-3 Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros: Truly enjoyed interacting with coworkers. Great culture. Cons: Specific division location (Waco, Tx) leaves for much to be desired. Specific tasks… Advice to Senior Management: Try to improve communication within the office. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to learn

Developer (Former Employee) Charleston, SC

I worked at L-3 Communications full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Learned alot from my time there. Cons: No opportunity to work on other projects. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on L-3 Communications.

Worked for L-3 Communications? Contribute to the Community!