L-3 Communications
www.l-3com.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Changed after Frank passed away - culture changed in this defense contractor

ProsChallenging, leading edge, out of the box thinking opportunities, usually very customer focused

ConsNo longer companies operating under a corporate umbrella - more corporate culture flowing down and stifling creativity. Not much room for career growth and very little mentorship. Defense contractor in uncertain times.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote leadership from within, take more risks, stop homogenizing the divisions...mentor mentor mentor!

four years English Arabic Interpreter

Arabic English Linguist (Former Employee)
    Baghdad (Iraq)

I worked at L-3 Communications as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: Used to work for this company before already ,it was safe and pay… Cons: little pay amount for local employee, one day off a week, health care is not included the job… Advice to Senior Management: choose the applicants at very reasonable level when hire them. More

Great job

I have been working at L-3 Communications full-time

Pros: Good life insurance Medical and dental care Cons: Always want to make more money Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on L-3 Communications.

Worked for L-3 Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L-3 Communications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for L-3 Communications CEO Michael T. Strianese. All reviews posted anonymously by L-3 Communications employees.