L-3 Communications
www.l-3com.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

A Great Company to work for.

Production Supervisor (Former Employee)
Waco, TX

ProsExcellent team work. The men and women there all have a very positive approch to each task. The salery there is equal to the production required by the company.

ConsVery hot in Waco TX. The work enviroment in the hangers can swing in both directions. Waco TX. is a small city, but your only about an hour from Dallas.

Good company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at L-3 Communications

Pros: Flexible work hours - good people to work with. Cons: Stressful work environment due to constant fear of being laid… More

Great Company

Financial Analyst II (Current Employee)
    Arlington, TX

I have been working at L-3 Communications full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good benefits, great co-workers, would work for them again! Cons: I have none other than the weather sinks in TX.… Advice to Senior Management: Some employees in TX should refrain from being super religious… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on L-3 Communications.

Worked for L-3 Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L-3 Communications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for L-3 Communications CEO Michael T. Strianese. All reviews posted anonymously by L-3 Communications employees.