L-3 Communications
www.l-3com.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

L-3 is a great strating point for a new college graduate.

Software Engineer Intern (Former Employee)
Camden, NJ

ProsL-3 is a great strating point for a new college graduate.
They have a laid back atmosphere that encourages learning and innovation. Classes or training supporting your professional development are almost always approved. The company supports its employees on all levels making it an enjoyable place to work.(This may not hold true for all divisions). In the end, if it's the challenge you're looking for, there are not many company's in the midwest where you can work with cutting edge technology like you do at L-3.

ConsHours can be long and overall longtern job saticfaction seemed low.
This is a company loved by engineers, but if you're looking for vertical advancement, there is little room to move until someone retires.

Advice to Senior ManagementI like the direction that we are heading. The inter-division cooperation and development has been a huge benefit for everyone.

Otherwise known as a more experience project analyst

Senior Functional Analyst (Current Employee)
    Stafford, VA

I have been working at L-3 Communications

Pros: Competancy in my field - Large diverse company Cons: I hear that this company pays lower than most companies for… Advice to Senior Management: Making sure your employees keep up with changing requirements -… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

From it's employee friendly policies to it's challenging work. L-3 has the whole package.

Engineer (Current Employee)
    Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at L-3 Communications

Pros: L-3 has a laid back atmosphere that encourages learning and innovation. Classes or training supporting your professional development are almost always approved. The company supports… Cons: This is a company loved by engineers, but if you're looking for vertical advancement, there is little… Advice to Senior Management: I like the direction that we are heading. The inter-division… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on L-3 Communications.

Worked for L-3 Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L-3 Communications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for L-3 Communications CEO Michael T. Strianese. All reviews posted anonymously by L-3 Communications employees.