L-3 Communications

www.l-3com.com

Don't care about employees

ProsLots to learn, great benefits, good reputation. Employees are great to work with, and typically team players. If you can get in with a good group or good division, it's a really great place to work.

ConsIt's about who you know, not what you do. There's always drama. It feels like high school most days. Very very very low employee morale.

Advice to Senior ManagementAct like you care about the people who work for you. If someone is bad at their job, don't reward them by giving them less to do, and punish the good people by piling up as much work as possible on them.
If you start at the bottom, you'll probably stay there. Managers and higher up employees get great bonuses. If you are friends with any managers, you're job is pretty secure and you'll probably advance. There's no point in making ethics complaints, even as big of a deal as they make about their ethical policies. They are not handled most of the time, unless they were already looking for a reason to dismiss someone.

Ok job, needed to relocate for personal reasons

Engineer (Former Employee) Greenville, TX

I worked at L-3 Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good entry level experience for me Cons: I did not really have any cons Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

it was full of challenges but rewarding

Machine Oprator (Former Employee) Crestview, FL

I worked at L-3 Communications full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: I had great coworkers we got along as family the… Cons: It was sometimes frustrating how they would come up at… Advice to Senior Management: Some of the management work on the buddy buddy system and you were not in the clique you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on L-3 Communications.

Worked for L-3 Communications? Contribute to the Community!