Great company!!!

Current Employee - Independent Consultant/Cetrified Skin Care Specialist  in  McHenry, IL
Current Employee - Independent Consultant/Cetrified Skin Care Specialist in McHenry, IL

I have been working at L'BRI Pure n' Natural as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

L'BRI is by far the best direct sales company I have worked for. They care about their associates. And on top of everything I get to share these wonderful products with others. I have never seen a product as great as L'BRI. My customers feel the same way. Makes me feel great when a customer tells me how wonderful and great their skin looks and feels!!!

Cons

Wish they would go live with the new website. Direct sales can be a tough business. Nothing to do with L'BRI. I just need to figure out how to get shows and recruits. Want to retire from my full-time job and do my L'BRI full time.

None

Other Reviews for L'BRI Pure n' Natural

Not a place I would work again.

Former Employee - Consultant  in  Oconomowoc, WI
    Former Employee - Consultant in Oconomowoc, WI

I worked at L'BRI Pure n' Natural as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible schedule, work from home, able to put family first most of the time, can do things the way you want to for some of the things that are done.

Cons

Company is more worried about their profits than helping their employees. Lack of training is also a problem with this company.

Build the careers of your employees, and the profits for the company will follow.

There are newer employer reviews for L'BRI Pure n' Natural.

Worked for L'BRI Pure n' Natural? Contribute to the Community!