L Brands

An awesome learning experience

Current Employee - Project Manager in Columbus, OH
Current Employee - Project Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at L Brands

Pros

Learn a lot; Ahead of the curve in fashion retail; they always hire the best talent

Cons

work/life balance can be an issue at times

218 Other Employee Reviews for L Brands (View Most Recent)

This has been a great company to work for.

Current Employee - Senior Customer Service Specialist in Kettering, OH
    Current Employee - Senior Customer Service Specialist in Kettering, OH

I have been working at L Brands

Pros

Limited Brands is always striving for excellence. The company is always evaluating processes and looking for ways to improve the overall customer experience, employee appreciation, and even community outreach. There are various shifts and departments available, which is great for work/life balance. Feedback is always openly accepted and forwarded to the correct department. I would be glad to work at such a generous company for a long time.

Cons

A specific personality is definitely required to work in the call-center environment with Limited Brands. This does not necessarily have to do with the company itself, but rather the common stressors that accompany the job. Learning to take the good with the bad is quite important when dealing with the public. The biggest con that I am facing personally is the lack of jobs in my field. Obtaining a scientific degree prior to starting with Limited Brands, there is not much utilization for my degree at least in this branch.

Informative but not worth the stress

Current Employee - Freelancedesigner in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Freelancedesigner in Columbus, OH

I have been working at L Brands

Pros

I get paid more than I have at other jobs but its significantly lower than other people. Theyare understandingabout needing time off.

Cons

I'mtreated like a second class citizen because I'mfreelance. I have way too many responsibilities for being freelance, getting paid less, having nodiscount, having no benefits and for staying late. The management can be very rude, manipulative and deceptive and they lied about "leaving your title at the door."

Show some appreciation!