There are newer employer reviews for L Brands

Okay, met a lot of nice people

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Columbus, OH
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I worked at L Brands

Pros

Did project work and learned a lot during my time there. If you find a supporter in senior management your career takes off. Unfortunately for most people it's the opposite.

Cons

A case of who you know, not what you know. Saw a lot of people promoted and fast tracked through because they had someone in upper management "walking" them through the ranks.
Operates on the "good ole boy" network. Not as diverse as they talk themselves up to be.

People should be recognized for the work they do. You claim that your people resources are very important to your success, so make them feel that way. Open and fair communication practices would also be nice.

199 Other Employee Reviews for L Brands (View Most Recent)

Fast-paced and intense community for the dedicated employee

Current Employee - Analyst  in  Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Analyst in Columbus, OH

I have been working at L Brands

Pros

Limited Brands is a stable and innovative company so there is very little need to worry about job termination and security.

Cons

While it is a great company to work for, there is a strive to push for more, which consequently may demand more of you than can be expected.

Please recognize the potential in the contract associates and treat them with the same respect as any other co-worker, because not doing so brings down morale and ultimately productivity.

I like it but its not a future for me.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at L Brands

Pros

The people are nice and very understanding of flexible hours. I get more then minimum wage.

Cons

I think its embarassing to say I work at Victoria secret sometimes. Im not thrilled with some of the company policies.

They do a good job.

There are newer employer reviews for L Brands

Worked for L Brands? Contribute to the Community!