L Brands
www.limitedbrands.com Columbus, OH 5000+ Employees

Good experience from an Industry leader.

Financial Analyst (Current Employee)
Columbus, OH

ProsAbility to make an impact for the company and learn from an industry leader. Lots of ownership of tasks and jobs, able to make job into what you will. Good Experience and looks great on the resume. Some departments are very laid back. Company allows for half day fridays over the summer.

ConsNot very many full time opportunities available. Limited entry level positions available. Some employees tend to get overworked and there isn't always a fair distribution of the workload. Salaries also do not seem to start off very high for right out of college. Currently no bonus scale in place.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow more cross department opportunities.

Telling it like it is

Technical Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at L Brands

Pros: Employee discount at retail outlets. Cafe has healthy food choices. Starbucks is nice. Honestly there is not a lot of great reasons… Cons: Silo-like work environment. Communication is poor. The work environment does not allow for innovation. Decision making is far too high up the… Advice to Senior Management: You have good people on staff, let them make decisions… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I learned a lot and am glad to have moved on.

Applications Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at L Brands

Pros: Limitedbrands pays very well. Most of the people I… Cons: Senior Leadership brought in to the technology area in the last 5 years were some of the most incompetent people I have ever worked with.… Advice to Senior Management: The consulting model is a good theory but must be… More
There are newer reviews on L Brands.

Worked for L Brands? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L Brands reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for L Brands CEO Leslie H. Wexner. All reviews posted anonymously by L Brands employees.