L Brands
www.limitedbrands.com Columbus, OH 5000+ Employees

Good Place to Work, if They Like You

Technical Design (Former Employee)
New York, NY

ProsSome great coworkers. The workload is not heavy, but not terrible. They offer flexible hours. Not a total cookie-cutter work environment; they'll let you be flexible with cross-functional partners to make workflow smoother. Benefits are pretty good, the 401k match is better than a lot of companies, but not amazing.

ConsThere can be a lot of politics. Some of the high-level management can play favorites more severely than I've ever seen (if they love you, you can do no wrong; if they don't like you, they'll make your worklife miserable until you quit). I left for a better offer elsewhere, but I lost a lot of great coworkers due to upper-level mind games.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay attention to which of your departments heads play favorites too heavily and rein them in. If people under a specific head keep leaving, look into why that's happening and fix it.

Sales Associate

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Orland Park, IL

I worked at L Brands part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Very laid back environment, you can make your own schedule Cons: Management is ran extremely poorly. Advice to Senior Management: Be more careful of who you hire as management. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great place but a lot of politics

Distribution Center Supervisor (Former Employee)
    Columbus, OH

I worked at L Brands full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great name on resume Great access to merchandise at good discounts Great… Cons: You have to play the game in order to get ahead Watch… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on L Brands.

Worked for L Brands? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L Brands reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for L Brands CEO Leslie H. Wexner. All reviews posted anonymously by L Brands employees.