L Brands
www.limitedbrands.com Columbus, OH 5000+ Employees

Overall a good place to work

Columbus, OH

ProsSalary is good for the industry and function that I'm in. The work life balance is good. The company cares for the community and for the most part the associates.

ConsWe tend to do more with less. Communication is some functions isn't great and getting some things done in a timely manner is difficult. We tend to do and then try to make it work.

Great company to work for

Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee)
    Columbus, OH

I have been working at L Brands full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Young & Fun. Great work/life balance. Cons: Retail is an industry heavily effected by the economy. Advice to Senior Management: Promote your employees and get out of the way. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The training is rushed.

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    Auburn, MA

I have been working at L Brands part-time for less than a year

Pros: The products are nice., always something new too. Cons: Not enough hours available at all. Advice to Senior Management: Be more patient with the new seasonal workers. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on L Brands.

Worked for L Brands? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L Brands reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for L Brands CEO Leslie H. Wexner. All reviews posted anonymously by L Brands employees.