L Brands

www.limitedbrands.com

Atmosphere fluctuates a lot with the market, but the company communicates with its employees well.

Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsStrong brands and very talented people focused on knowing the consumer leads to a positive work environment. Process driven, but not too much. They pay well, especially in the NY office.

ConsEverything is very Columbus-focused, so working in the NY office can be tough. Lots of trips back and forth to Ohio and there are not as many opportunities for growth without moving there.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on internal movements more. There seems to be very little credit given to a person's "potential" versus their experience. I am not speaking as a disgruntled employee (I was well taken care of), but I saw this happening all around me.

Limited Brands

Functional Manager (Current Employee) Loveland, CO

I have been working at L Brands

Pros: Great Benefits Nice Gratis and product bonuses Vast majority of associates are… Cons: Management staff integrety, consistency, and professionalism is very sub-par "Customer-centric" culture is not upheld by policies, nor… Advice to Senior Management: I believe that the majority of this company must function at a very high level, however, there are problem areas existing in decision-making and consistency… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Limited Brands Corp Environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Columbus, OH

I worked at L Brands

Pros: The money is competitive for the Columbus Market and the… Cons: Advancing at Limited Brands is all about who is in… Advice to Senior Management: Leadership would be well advised to stop beating up on… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on L Brands.

Worked for L Brands? Contribute to the Community!