There are newer employer reviews for L'Occitane

It was refreshing & fun place to work with great perks!

Former Employee - Part Time Sales Associate in Walnut Creek, CA
Former Employee - Part Time Sales Associate in Walnut Creek, CA

I worked at L'Occitane

Pros

Sample all the products. Friendly people work there. They train you how to gift wrap during the seasonal times. They have pretty good hours and perks and usually the customers that come in are friendly to deal with as well.

Cons

I do not remember any downsides of working here. I applied here only as a seasonal employee so I could make some extra money for the kids at Christmas time. I applied there as a mother of two, working 2 other jobs and they were great to me. Maybe the pay could be more?

If they have not done this already they should bring on some type of employee recognition or rewards program for the employees. A happy and motivated employee will do great things for the company and treat it like it's their own if they are being recognized.

reviews filtered by

Current Employee - Part Time Sales Associate in Santa Barbara, CA
    Current Employee - Part Time Sales Associate in Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at L'Occitane

Pros

Products are amazing and easy to sell, great training, bonus. You skin will improve dramatically just by working here.

Cons

Promotions are based upon friendship, and achievements are rarely or unfairly recognized.

Recognize your best workers with something more substantial than a star. That's just a cheap attempt to appease your angry workers.

2. Its a great place to work at with great teamwork and friendship with co-workers.

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Orlando, FL

I have been working at L'Occitane

Pros

fun environment, good smooth energy, friendly environment, great relationship with boss and great friendships with co-workers

Cons

discount sucks, they could pay more and give more hours on a weekly steady rate

promote more within