L'Occitane

www.loccitane.com

A great place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsL'Occitane is a company that has a heart and soul. I am very passionate and full of pride to work for an authentic brand that supports the traceablility and sustainablilty of its ingredients, respect for the environment with eco-friendly and minimal packaging, as well as initiatives to fundraise for the Helen Keller Foundation and Orbis.
I've worked for the company for a little over a year and feel that I have truly found a company that will allow me to develop a fulfilling career path. I began with L'Occitane as a Store Manager of a boutique and have grown into a position within the corporate office. I look forward to coming to work each and every day and am extremely passionate to be a part of such a recognized, respected, successful global beauty brand.
We sell amazing and effective products that allow our clients and employees to have a small piece of Provence at home. I feel that we have, by far, the most passionate, dedicated sales staff of any beauty retailer right now. The services and promotions that we offer are extremely generous and I absolutely love that we call them "moments of delight.
I would absolutely recommend working for L'Occitane.

ConsL'Occitane has opportunity to improve communication between stores and corporate. We also have opportunity (and are already working towards) improving our training programs.

Excellent management, wonderful products, and beautiful boutiques.

Store Manager (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

I have been working at L'Occitane full-time for more than a year

Pros: I have an excellent relationship with my District Manager, and there is room for opportunity. The… Cons: The company has items that are a little too vast in price range, so we… Advice to Senior Management: Tighten the price ranges, and pay personnel more competitively to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Beautiful Product, Mission

Store Manager (Former Employee) Beverly Hills, CA

I worked at L'Occitane full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Incredible product, always changing, growing, great mission of company. Beautiful store and friendly managers that spend the extra time with you, room for growth. Always… Cons: unrealistic standards for excellence without the payroll to support it. Nepotism, double… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the warmth, the rewards and product knowledge coming, be more wary about who… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on L'Occitane.

Worked for L'Occitane? Contribute to the Community!