L'Occitane

www.loccitane.com

Award Winning Products, Award Winning Employer!!!!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsWhere do I begin, I have worked for L'OCCITANE for over five years and I simply adore this brand as it is so rich in ethics, style, passion and authenticity, I am blessed to work for such a brand. I feel so proud to work for L'Occitane and welcome our customers to what is a very special retail enviroment and truly unique customer shopping experience.

I adore our products, there is constant innovation and freshness to our product range and they are so easy to sell as they create a moment of delight each time they touch the skin. I respect with a true passion the work L'OCCITANE has done and continues to do in Africa for the last twenty years and supports such amazing projects.

I love that I am accountable for delivering my results, I don't know about you but I want to achieve and be rewarded for my hard work and L'OCCITANE has done this very well for me throughout my journey.

I am working for an ethical, equal opportunity employer who has given me amazing opportunities and I have witnessed the most junior team members grow into industry professionals whist working at L'OCCITANE.

I would recommend L'OCCITANE as an employer should you be lucky enough to get the chance to
join our team throughout the USA.

ConsI spend too much with the staff discount.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for bring Provence to America and being my employer.

Keeping the traditions and beauty of Provence alive and well

I have been working at L'Occitane full-time for more than a year

Pros: • Dynamic senior management ensures that Store Managers and staff stay engaged, continually grow skills • Great opportunities for advancement • A growing business; a great time… Cons: • Opportunity to continue improving on the engagement between managers. Advice to Senior Management: • Continue to recognize the amazing talent you have in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A great place to work!

I have been working at L'Occitane full-time for more than a year

Pros: L'Occitane is a company that has a heart and soul. I am very passionate and full of pride to work for an authentic brand that… Cons: L'Occitane has opportunity to improve communication between stores and corporate. We… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on L'Occitane.

Worked for L'Occitane? Contribute to the Community!