There are newer employer reviews for L'Occitane

Award Winning Products, Award Winning Employer!!!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at L'Occitane full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Where do I begin, I have worked for L'OCCITANE for over five years and I simply adore this brand as it is so rich in ethics, style, passion and authenticity, I am blessed to work for such a brand. I feel so proud to work for L'Occitane and welcome our customers to what is a very special retail enviroment and truly unique customer shopping experience. I adore our products, there is constant innovation and freshness to our product range and they are so easy to sell as they create a moment of delight each time they touch the skin. I respect with a true passion the work L'OCCITANE has done and continues to do in Africa for the last twenty years and supports such amazing projects. I love that I am accountable for delivering my results, I don't know about you but I want to achieve and be rewarded for my hard work and L'OCCITANE has done this very well for me throughout my journey. I am working for an ethical, equal opportunity employer who has given me amazing opportunities and I have witnessed the most junior team members grow into industry professionals whist working at L'OCCITANE. I would recommend L'OCCITANE as an employer should you be lucky enough to get the chance to join our team throughout the USA.

Cons

I spend too much with the staff discount.

Advice to Management

Thank you for bring Provence to America and being my employer.

Other Employee Reviews for L'Occitane

1. Keeping the traditions and beauty of Provence alive and well

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at L'Occitane full-time (More than a year)

Pros

• Dynamic senior management ensures that Store Managers and staff stay engaged, continually grow skills • Great opportunities for advancement • A growing business; a great time to join the team • Strong focus on culture, values, and philanthropy • Great discount, fun environment • Beautiful products that are easy to fall in love with • Simple, clearly defined, and feasible expectations • Professional atmosphere; a cadence of accountability and good rapport between managers

Cons

• Opportunity to continue improving on the engagement between managers.

Advice to Management

• Continue to recognize the amazing talent you have in field; they are the brand's heart and soul.

2. Excellent management, wonderful products, and beautiful boutiques.

Current Employee - Store Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at L'Occitane full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have an excellent relationship with my District Manager, and there is room for opportunity. The company really listens to the associates and develops marketing ideas based on feedback from store personnel.

Cons

The company has items that are a little too vast in price range, so we attract a large range of people into the boutiques. That leads to unreliable business acumen.

Advice to Management

Tighten the price ranges, and pay personnel more competitively to reduce turnover.