There are newer employer reviews for L'Occitane

Award Winning Products, Award Winning Employer!!!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at L'Occitane full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Where do I begin, I have worked for L'OCCITANE for over five years and I simply adore this brand as it is so rich in ethics, style, passion and authenticity, I am blessed to work for such a brand. I feel so proud to work for L'Occitane and welcome our customers to what is a very special retail enviroment and truly unique customer shopping experience.

I adore our products, there is constant innovation and freshness to our product range and they are so easy to sell as they create a moment of delight each time they touch the skin. I respect with a true passion the work L'OCCITANE has done and continues to do in Africa for the last twenty years and supports such amazing projects.

I love that I am accountable for delivering my results, I don't know about you but I want to achieve and be rewarded for my hard work and L'OCCITANE has done this very well for me throughout my journey.

I am working for an ethical, equal opportunity employer who has given me amazing opportunities and I have witnessed the most junior team members grow into industry professionals whist working at L'OCCITANE.

I would recommend L'OCCITANE as an employer should you be lucky enough to get the chance to
join our team throughout the USA.

Cons

I spend too much with the staff discount.

Thank you for bring Provence to America and being my employer.

144 Other Employee Reviews for L'Occitane (View Most Recent)

A great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at L'Occitane full-time (more than an year)

Pros

L'Occitane is a company that has a heart and soul. I am very passionate and full of pride to work for an authentic brand that supports the traceablility and sustainablilty of its ingredients, respect for the environment with eco-friendly and minimal packaging, as well as initiatives to fundraise for the Helen Keller Foundation and Orbis.
    I've worked for the company for a little over a year and feel that I have truly found a company that will allow me to develop a fulfilling career path. I began with L'Occitane as a Store Manager of a boutique and have grown into a position within the corporate office. I look forward to coming to work each and every day and am extremely passionate to be a part of such a recognized, respected, successful global beauty brand.
    We sell amazing and effective products that allow our clients and employees to have a small piece of Provence at home. I feel that we have, by far, the most passionate, dedicated sales staff of any beauty retailer right now. The services and promotions that we offer are extremely generous and I absolutely love that we call them "moments of delight.
    I would absolutely recommend working for L'Occitane.

Cons

L'Occitane has opportunity to improve communication between stores and corporate. We also have opportunity (and are already working towards) improving our training programs.

Keeping the traditions and beauty of Provence alive and well

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at L'Occitane full-time (more than an year)

Pros

• Dynamic senior management ensures that Store Managers and staff stay engaged, continually grow skills
    • Great opportunities for advancement
    • A growing business; a great time to join the team
    • Strong focus on culture, values, and philanthropy
    • Great discount, fun environment
    • Beautiful products that are easy to fall in love with
    • Simple, clearly defined, and feasible expectations
    • Professional atmosphere; a cadence of accountability and good rapport between managers

Cons

• Opportunity to continue improving on the engagement between managers.

• Continue to recognize the amazing talent you have in field; they are the brand's heart and soul.

There are newer employer reviews for L'Occitane