There are newer employer reviews for L'Oréal

Good.

I worked at L'Oréal as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Interesting people, good learning process, large company, lots to look forward to everyday, and a great atmosphere.

Cons

Hours are long and often demanding, not great to work at night. People will dump work on you because they can, and the pay isn't very good.

328 Other Employee Reviews for L'Oréal (View Most Recent)

it was a wonderful experience

Former Employee - Summer Intern in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Summer Intern in Mumbai (India)

I worked at L'Oréal as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

At L'Oreal India, i found the work culture to be pleasantly different. I really appreciate the fun filled and friendly culture. As an intern, this culture helped me to come out of my inhibitions and ask better interact with my mentors and seniors, making it a wonderful learning experience for me.

Cons

I can state from an intern's perspective that i found the synergy between the various departments could have been better.

learning and growth oriented experience

Former Employee - Production Officer in Pune (India)
    Former Employee - Production Officer in Pune (India)

I worked at L'Oréal full-time (more than an year)

Pros

faster growth than many of my peers. salary raised by more than 50% in 1.5 years. A wonderful learning experience with great interaction with seniors and experts in the field. Atmosphere is amazing for a young person to cultivate dynamism and energy.

Cons

very strong company culture of seniority and loyalty. Sometimes performance is overlooked in favour of seniority for promotions. Sometimes you may encounter an incompetent boss. It wont last for more than a year for sure but 6 months is minimum. those 6 months might be extremely frustrating.

none. the management has done a wonderful job in this rapidly expanding enterprise.

There are newer employer reviews for L'Oréal