L'Oréal USA
www.lorealusa.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Good pay but dealt with "stuff".

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at L'Oréal USA full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGood pay and benefits usually with ample amounts of overtime. All PPE and uniforms including safety shoes and prescription safety glasses provided.

ConsLong hours including mandatory overtime standing almost the entire shift. Lots of management changes bringing their own sets of rules and ideas to adapt to.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen a there is a change in policy or idea, stick to it permanently and not just for a few weeks.

Great Company - Finance side

Finance (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at L'Oréal USA full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Lots of great benefits, nice people, huge growth potential. If you are a hard… Cons: Not a 9-5 job. There are days where you'll have to work very late hours, but hard work… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Given autonomy and trusted to handle my business.

I have been working at L'Oréal USA full-time

Pros: I like that I am given autonomy and trusted to handle my business. The company will let you explore an idea, so you get… Cons: It can be chaotic, and not a process driven as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on L'Oréal USA.

Worked for L'Oréal USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L'Oréal USA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for L'Oréal USA CEO Frederic Roze. All reviews posted anonymously by L'Oréal USA employees.