There are newer employer reviews for LANDESK

Great Company to work with

Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in South Jordan, UT
Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at LANDESK full-time

Pros

Management is very empowering. Not Micro-managing at all. Relaxed environment. Food provided quite often. Great benefits. Likes to promote within. Great pay for position - Higher than competitors. A good feeling of job security- No random layoffs that I know of.

Cons

Communication from the top down could be improved.

Keep up the good work! Much better than my last job.I am not as familiar with many members of upper management.

61 Other Employee Reviews for LANDESK (View Most Recent)

A family first professional work environment dedicated to quality and customer satisfaction.

Current Employee - Sales Engineer
    Current Employee - Sales Engineer

I have been working at LANDESK full-time

Pros

LANDesk is very family oriented. They understand that family comes first, and if you don't feel that going in they help you understand it. They know when they put a great strain on you with asking for huge demands from time to time and they compensate you generously for it. Their dedication and focus on quality products and service sets them apart from other software companies in their arena.

Cons

There can be a lot of travel involved. They don't this going in, but it can be a lot.

Keep the focus on the people who are providing for your customers and they will take care of your business. I personally know that you are already well aware of this.

A Place to Grow

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at LANDESK full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Privately owned by an equity firm not afraid to acquire and grow the business. Multiple acquisitions in a 12 month period.

Cons

Lack of turnover in upper management. Leads to stale ideas and groupthink. A few "good ole boys" in management positions = dead weight. Taking time off nearly impossible.

Plan integration of acquisitions and gather input from the functional level.

There are newer employer reviews for LANDESK