LCE

www.lce.com
  www.lce.com
There are newer employer reviews for LCE

Great culture with a positive working environment and managers who care.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

I have been working at LCE full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The culture is great! The newly renovated environment has allowed for a more efficient and comfortable work space. LCE management respects my personal life and encourages a life/work balance. I moved here not knowing anyone or the area and the employees of LCE took me in and made me feel welcomed.

Cons

I came from a large corporation where the benefits were a bit better. The benefits for a single individual are not as good as perhaps they are for folks claiming dependents.

Continue to engage employees through social activities outside of the office. Also, more communications from Executive Leadership in regards to activities occurring within the company, you are our link to each of the groups within LCE.

18 Other Employee Reviews for LCE (View Most Recent)

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Charleston, SC

I have been working at LCE full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Wonderful place to work! Everyone is very knowledgable and friendly. Like others have stated, there is very much a family type atmosphere. LCE is willing to go the extra mile for its customers as well as its employees. Training and certifications are encouraged. This year alone I've received two certifications and a training opportunity, for which I am very grateful. On top of the training and certifications, there have been numerous side projects, lunch and learn gatherings to share knowledge on new technologies, and other local community events to participate in sponsored by LCE.

I've also seen the company provide continual work for its employees. If work is winding down in one area, they provide the opportunity internally before looking for new talent. They say they want to keep each and every person they hire, and I feel it's true.

Cons

No real cons that I've noticed.

I think the management is doing a great job.

Very impressive company thus far

Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Charleston, SC

I have been working at LCE full-time (less than an year)

Pros

LCE engages employees in a variety of ways from social events to community services to collaborative meetings. There is a great opportunity to move up within the company especially now that prime contracts are being won and additional people are being hired. The people are very nice and very talented.

Cons

There are none at the moment.

There are newer employer reviews for LCE