There are newer employer reviews for LCE

Great culture with a positive working environment and managers who care.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

I have been working at LCE full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The culture is great! The newly renovated environment has allowed for a more efficient and comfortable work space. LCE management respects my personal life and encourages a life/work balance. I moved here not knowing anyone or the area and the employees of LCE took me in and made me feel welcomed.

Cons

I came from a large corporation where the benefits were a bit better. The benefits for a single individual are not as good as perhaps they are for folks claiming dependents.

Advice to Management

Continue to engage employees through social activities outside of the office. Also, more communications from Executive Leadership in regards to activities occurring within the company, you are our link to each of the groups within LCE.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Charleston, SC
    Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Charleston, SC

I have been working at LCE full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Wonderful place to work! Everyone is very knowledgable and friendly. Like others have stated, there is very much a family type atmosphere. LCE is willing to go the extra mile for its customers as well as its employees. Training and certifications are encouraged. This year alone I've received two certifications and a training opportunity, for which I am very grateful. On top of the training and certifications, there have been numerous side projects, lunch and learn gatherings to share knowledge on new technologies, and other local community events to participate in sponsored by LCE. I've also seen the company provide continual work for its employees. If work is winding down in one area, they provide the opportunity internally before looking for new talent. They say they want to keep each and every person they hire, and I feel it's true.

Cons

No real cons that I've noticed.

Advice to Management

I think the management is doing a great job.

2. Consistently One of SC Best Places to Work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

I have been working at LCE full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Strengths-based - LCE is a strengths-based organization. Employees are responsible for setting their own career goals, and their manager/mentors help define a path for success. Empowerment - Employees at LCE feel empowered in their jobs. Employees ideas are always heard. The best company initiatives are often started as 'grass-roots' efforts. Balance - Work-life balance is valued. LCE employees are all leaders/professionals and will always go the extra-mile to ensure project success. Likewise, the company values its employees, and promotes a work-life balance. Commitment to employees is exemplified in the company-provided benefits, and opportunities for training/personal advancement. Stability - LCE has been in business for over 20 years, and appears to have 'managed growth' philosophy resulting in a stable business model with consistent growth. The company is privately-held and the CEO has stated that it is his desire to always remain privately-held.

Cons

No major cons or concerns to state