LEAD Technologies
www.leadtools.com Charlotte, NC

Good place to work.

Developer Support (Former Employee)
Charlotte, NC

I worked at LEAD Technologies

ProsEasy going people. There is not a lot of stress. Management is understanding and fair. Overall the work environment is good. Benefits are also good compared to some other small private companies.

ConsThere is not a lot of room for career advancement. Most of the employees there have been there for 5+ years. The market that the company is in is a niche market so the growth rate is slow.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo major advice to management, just that they should see how they can grow the company faster. Best of luck to them!

Proud to work at Lead

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Ḩawwārah, Amman Governorate (Jordan)

I worked at LEAD Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros: Greate experince by working with strong developers Cons: Long work hours, no time for your life Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Awesome place to work!

Charlotte, NC

I have been working at LEAD Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great products (imaging SDKs), close working relationships, honest and fair management, work hard / play hard mentality,… Cons: There really aren't any Cons I can think of, I… Advice to Senior Management: LEAD has been nothing but successful, keep doing what you're… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on LEAD Technologies.

Worked for LEAD Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LEAD Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LEAD Technologies CEO Moe Daher. All reviews posted anonymously by LEAD Technologies employees.